The Shedhead

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Blank Canvas


We as you can see the old shed is gone. A sad day no more leaks, no more wasted money on waterlogged power tools.

The floor is original engineering brick and is about 100 years old so I'm leaving them under the floor. The floor and walls are really dry (but then the walls are 45cm thick).

Were do we go now. Well I'm building a sleeper wall between the bricks and gravel to support the frame and we are going to make good the walls before the floor beams go in.

Off to source a woodburner now. r

3 Comments:

  • At 2:11 AM, Blogger Alex Johnson said…

    Thanks for your comments on my shedworking and homeworking site. Good luck with your project - I'll add a link to my blog so people can get to you easily and I'll also post about you too if that's ok.

    By the way, I also produce a free bimonthly pdf lifestyle magazine called The Shed for people who work from home in sheds and shedlike atmospheres. If you let me know your email address, I'll stick you on the subscription list.

    Cheers,

    Alex

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger Alex Johnson said…

    Cleverly forgot to leave my email address

    alex@splashmedia.co.uk

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger russell said…

    Thanks for the comments and the link. I have done a cross link back to your blog.

    Russell

     

Post a Comment

<< Home